Our office offers free consultations to all clients before accepting requests.
Scope of free consultation
- Types of residence qualifications that can be obtained for the client
- Type of procedure required for the client
- Possibility that the client can obtain permission (Visa)
- We may not be able to respond to consultations from people other than the client, the client's family, the client's employer, etc.
- We are unable to respond to consultations on acts that violate Japanese laws or actions that promote illegal activities.
- “Diagnosis of possibility of permission” in our free consultation is not based on the investigation of our office, but estimates the possibility of permission based on information received from the client. If the client does not request the visa application process to our office, we cannot be held responsible. Please apply at your own discretion and responsibility for the procedures.
If you would like a free consultation, please choose from the following three methods.
|11: 00-19: 00 except Sundays and holidays
2Email consultationPlease contact us through the inquiry form below. Please enter your current situation and the details you wish to consult in the “Inquiry Details” section. After receiving your inquiry, we will contact you by email within 24 hours. If there is no contact from the person in charge after 24 hours, we may not receive an email, so please call us directly.
- If the client did not enter the details of the consultation, the consultation may not be accepted.
3Consultation by interview
Please make a reservation by phone or inquiry form below. After receiving your inquiry, we will contact you by email within 24 hours. If there is no contact from the person in charge after 24 hours, we may not receive an email, so please call us directly.
- Our office is located a 6-minute walk from Fuchinobe Station on the JR Yokohama Line. Basically, consultation is done at our office, but depending on the schedule of other reservations, we may have an interview outside the office.